A downloadable game for Windows
Set on a distant planet ruled by a totalitarian regime, LUNARK is a modern take on the 2D cinematic platformer genre of the '90s.
As Leo, a courier with unique abilities and a mysterious past, you'll run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot through gorgeously animated pixel-art environments ranging from a dystopian megalopolis to eerie caves to an alien forest. You must overcome traps, solve puzzles, earn upgrades, and battle enemy droids, and when you're not fighting for survival, you'll meet a cast of colorful characters who will put Leo's allegiances to the test.
Uncover the dark origin of humanity's new home and the truth about yourself in this epic sci-fi adventure!
• Experience a modern 2D cinematic platformer with precision gameplay, stunning animation, and rotoscoped cutscenes!
• Immerse yourself in a compelling sci-fi story of survival, revolution, and mystery
• Intuitive but versatile controls: Run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot your way to freedom!
• Explore glorious pixel-art environments, including mysterious alien ruins, a flying penitentiary, a high-tech megalopolis, and an alien forest
• Solve puzzles, overcome traps, and interact with a variety of characters
• Discover hidden upgrades to expand your health and weapon capabilities
• Yes, you can pet the dog (and cat)!
|Authors||WayForward, Canari Games|
|Tags||Atmospheric, cinematic-platformer, Indie, Narrative, Pixel Art, Retro, rotoscope, Sci-fi, Singleplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- LUNARK v1.1.0 Update Notes32 days ago
- LUNARK: Going Underground40 days ago
- LUNARK: The Art of Movement45 days ago
- LUNARK: City Living46 days ago
- LUNARK: What Is a Cinematic Platformer?51 days ago